Become a member and get involved.
It’s easy and free to become a member. Simply complete our online membership form and we’ll get back to you with a welcome email and details of your membership.
- Ordinary member status is for individuals resident in the DG6 postal code area.
- Associate members can be from anywhere.
- Employees cannot be members.
Become a Member of the Kirkcudbright Development Trust.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you as a new member.
Benefits of becoming a Member of Kirkcudbright Development Trust:
- Up to date information on all our projects via emails and a newsletter.
- Be a contributing member of an active, dedicated, and successful community organisation.
- Share your ideas and have a say in future development and projects.
- Members receive invites to important meetings, events, and social occasions.
- Be first to hear about opportunities to support us, help at events, or volunteer for one of our projects.
- To be an active and contributing member of the community of Kirkcudbright.
We’re proud to report, membership of Kirkcudbright Development Trust currently stands at over 500. But we need more members to help support our work and strengthen our funding bids. A growing membership shows our funders the levels of support we have.
To find out more about how we store and use your data please go to our GDPR page.